Karachi: 1. Dewan Asim Mushfiq Farooqui Son of Dewan M. Umer Farooque Muslim, Adult Director and Shareholder of Dewan Farooqs Motors Limited, Residing at 47/B, Queens Road Lalazar, Karachi.
2. Dewan Abdullah Ahmed Swaleh Farooqui Son of Dewan M. Umer Farooqui, Muslim, Adult, Managing Director and Shareholder of Dewan Farooque Motors Limited, resident of House No.112, Sheet No.15, Khayaban-e-Muhaiz, DHA Phase V, Karachi.
3. Sharmin Mushfiq Farooqui, wife of Dewan Asim Mushfiq Farooqui, Muslim, Adult and Shareholder of Dewan Faroooque Motors Limited Residing at 47/B, Queens Road, Lalazar Karachi.
1. Dewan Farooque Motors Limited,
A Company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, 1984, having its registered office at 7th Floor, Block-A, Finance and Trade Center, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, through its Chief Executive Officer.
2. Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
A statutory body established under the SECP Act, 1997, having its head office at NICL Building, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, through its Chairman.
3. Dewan M. Yousuf Farooqui son of Dewan M. Umer Farooque Muslim, Adult, Resident of House No.10, Street No.4, Khayaban-e-Hilal, Phase VI, DHA Karachi.
Notice of petition to all concerned
Notice is hereby given that the above named Petitioner has filed a Petition Section 305 Read With Section 309 of the Companies Ordinance 1984, praying that this Honorable Court may be pleased to pass the following grader:-
a) Winding up of the respondents No.1 Dewan Farooque Motors Limited on the basis of violations of the mandatory provisions of the Companies Ordinance 1964 and in particular Section 305 (f) (i) (ii) (iv) (v) and/or Section 305 (m).
b) Appoint an Official Liquidator for the purposes of winding up the respondent No.1/ Dewan Farooq Motors Limited.
c) Appoint a person eligible for appointment as official liquidator to be provisional manager in relation to the Respondent No.1/Dewan Farooque Motors Limited during the pendency of the instant proceedings.
e) Any other relief that this Honourable Court may deem fit and proper in the arising circumstances.
The petition was presented on 31-10.2011 by the above named Petitioner though Mr. Abid S.Zubari, Khalid Jawaid Khan and Ayan Memon, Advocates and the said petition is fixed on this Court on 21-11-2011 at 08:30 a.m. Any person desirous of supporting or opposing the making of an Order as prayed in the Petition should appear at the time of having by himself or by his Advocate. A copy of the petition will be furnished to any person requiring the same on application and payment of usual fees for copies of such documents. Given under my hand and the seal of the court this 31st day of October 2011.
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136